firstname.lastname@example.org/ is mutual fund really right
IS MUTUAL FUND REALLY RIGHT ??
Before explaining details whether mutual fund is right or not… I would like to tell you what is” mutual fund”…
Mutual fund is scheme of investing indirectly in stock market behalf of you by a veteran fund manager. It works on chain basis , in which your monies pooled by fund managers in securities market and yet pass back your monies to you with handsome returns. Just go through such image—
Now coming on my former point..
- In india generally people saving their monies in in banking channels, where they got almost 5 to 7 percent interest at annual basic without any risk.
- Lack of awareness regarding mutual fund , they don’t show interest in such tools.
- Even mutual fund may give upto 29 to 43 percent returns on their investment but people don’t want to rake risk.
- So no risk no gain.
- so I request to people to aware about mutual fund and their scheme.
- How ever I can say that mutual fund is right…….
scheme of mutual fund
there are several types of schemes available at mutual fund houses.
- BALANCE FUND : in simple language mixter of debt and equity investment.
- LIQUID FUND: invested for short term period like below 1 year to genrate fixed income
- DEBT FUND : basically prefer by old age people having no ability to take huge risk but depend on fixed income.
- HYBRID FUND : as knowing their name hybrid fund, if talk in simple language such funds are diversified fund, means invested in multiple sector at one time.
minimum amount to be required any one can start investing as a two phase
- SIP : systematic investment plan
- LUMSUM : through sip one can start investing a minimum 500 INR each month till the date that they have planned.
- throuh lumsum one can start investing a lumsum amount instead of fixed monthly plan. in this scheme one can invest as per their choice. for any assistence mail me . email@example.com