Let me tell you gst is the indirect tax which was introduced in july 1 2017, in season of NDA government. earlier tax regime subsumed in gst. New born gst faced many obstacle and protect at earlier stage but by and by our indian people and business man begin to accept it.
GST commonly know as “GOODS AND SERVICE TAX“
its registration process is very easy any persons who have bit knowledge of accounting can easily apply online but subject to certain conditions.
condition 1 – if one dealing in services can apply for gst registration if threshold limit exceed 20lakh although no requirement for gst
condition 2 if one dealing in goods can go for gst registration if there threshold limit exceed 40 lakh .
NOTE: i would like to mention you please arrange all required documents before registration process.
Now lets start…………………
- Login in site gst.gov.in https://www.gst.gov.in/
- then would open official site of gst portal whose interface will be same which pasted below
- first you have to click on service tab then appear three tab like ” New registration ” track application status and ” application for filling clarification but just click on NEW REGISTRATION tab
- new interface will be open where you have submit your full details like * category of taxpaye
- state / UT
- District and zone
- legal name as per mention on PAN( in case company and partnership firm legal name or name mention on pan will be same
- PAN details
- mobile no
- email id
- and lastly captcha code
Now you will be receive OTP both on mobile and email id
- after putting otp both in mobile otp as well as email otp , there will be genrated TRN both on mobile and email id
- after proceding there will be blank space where you have to mention TRN
- again you receive otp both mobile as well as email
- again dashboard will be open where you may enter in registration dashboard after clicking on ACTION tab
- after clicking on action tab there will a new interface like
here you have to mention all details carefully , if you make any mistake there will bit chance of approval.
- busness details like name of busness, and other details
- promoter/partner : details of partner and promoter will ne require
- details of authorized signatory
- principle place of busness
- additional place of busness
- mention goods and service code
- bank account details either saving or current
- now last step verification…. here again will be received otp both on registered mobile and email address
- finally your application is submitted and will receive you ARN within 15 minute on your mobile no and email address.
Now the work of assessing officer start
- Once the application form GST REG-02 is filled and submitted, it will be forwarded to the GST officer who will then examine the application and the attached documents.
- If all details and document are found to be in order, then the GST registration will be granted within 3 working days.
- If any issues are found in the application, then it shall be communicated to the applicant within 3 working days in form GST REG-03.
- The applicant will have to respond with the necessary details within 7 working days through form GST REG-04.
if you donot receive any message and email by assessing officer then….
* If the officer does not respond to you either with any deficiencies or any approval, then the application for grant of registration will be considered as approved.
after completed all procedure …… you will be receive registration certificate
When the application is approved by the officer, then a registration certificate in form GST REG-06 shall be issued through a common portal which the applicant will be able to download easily from the common portal using their login ID and passwords.
CONCLUSION : …………………………………
few important link for your useful